So guess who’s back at the Custom Thread HQ???
And this time, I brought my cousin Gail along who also accompanied me to an earlier event on that same day– Blogapalooza.
FUNDR FEST: Tees & Rock N’ Roll is the happening Custom Thread created for musicians, music lovers, and everyone in between.
A band shirt is so much more than just apparel — it’s that bridge between a fan and the band, and Custom Thread wants to make that possible through Fundr.
It was a good night of great music and awesome company featuring the bands Sud, Itchyworms, Taken by Cars, Gap (Kevin Roy and Kess), and Foxy Music. (Personally, my faves were Gap and Sud–they’re so amazing live!!! No words can express how astounding everyone was!
For those who haven’t read my last blog post about Custom Thread, here’s a quick summary:
- Custom Thread is a fashion-tech startup that takes customizing apparel to a whole new level, but what exactly makes Custom Thread different from the little t-shirt printing kiosks you see in the mall?
- Custom Thread makes custom apparel convenient with online solutions such as the quick price quotation, free design templates, and flexible order scheme, all accessible through their website CustomThread.com
- (I also made a vlog of the beta launch event which features a factory tour and cute dogs!!)
Last time, I said how my favorite part of the website was Fundr:
“Have you ever wanted to launch your own shirt business, but lack the know-how and resources? CustomThread helps you all the way, beyond designing and producing the merch, they also provide an online store you can host on your website. No need to keep an inventory, track sales, and collect payments — they’ve got you covered!”
But I didn’t really expound on the process, so now I’m gonna show you how to Fundr!
- Create a cool T-shirt design – They have a TeeBuilder in which you can customize your own design with free use of their fonts and artworks library (in case you don’t have your own design in Photoshop or Illustrator, they gotchu!)
- Set goal and campaign details – Then, you set the price of your items along with the target sales. This is also where you input a fun project title and description so people can know what your shirts are all about.
- Promote and Sell – Now, you share your apparel project everywhere — Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus — so that more people can know about your project. And don’t worry about oversharing, because Fundr accepts several payment methods, both locally and internationally.
- Monitor your campaign – Want some updates on your shirt sales? No need to call a sales representative, all the info you need is right on your dashboard.
- Get Funds – Get ready to reap what you sow. You can withdraw your profit 3 days after the campaign ends via the Fundr dashboard, either through bank deposit or on a visit to the HQ.
With Fundr, you can make your own apparel business, without even stepping a foot outside your home!
Isn’t FUNdr just FUN? 😉
I think it’s great how Custom Thread makes t-shirt designing accessible to all.
After all, it’s more than just a shirt design. It’s an outlet to have your own creative branding– to express yourself beyond words, and with apparel.
Part of who we are is in what we wear, and wouldn’t it be awesome to wear something completely “you”?
Do you guys really need any more reasons for you to realize that Custom Thread is the One for your shirt design needs?
Hope we run into each other when I’m having my shirts made! 😉
Trunkline | (+632) 3648677
Mobile/Viber/WhatsApp | (+63) 907 700 0000
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook | facebook.com/customthread
Instagram | instagram.com/customthreadinc
Twitter | twitter.com/customthreadinc
Blk 6 Lot 1, Don Faustino St. cor. Don Primitivo St., Brgy. Holy Spirit,
Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines 1127